The Indian port in the Cochin is a natural port which is the busiest port situated in the path of international seas. It is the fastest growing logistical centre rising in to a major International Transshipment terminal and also is a nautical entrance to peninsular India. Cochin port encourages important smooth terminal and mass terminal for cargoes and also marine industries in the port established SEZs area.
The Port Trust of Cochin aims to give dependable, cost-effective harbor services via modern and effective infrastructure together with eminent services favorable to customers. The port manages its useful valuables and reserve source for the country and its community better economical purpose. The mission of the Cochin port is to endeavor its resources for the economical growth of the area along with strong commitment towards environment intelligent policies and secure uses. All the Trustees of the Board, employees of the port trust and all the stakeholders work together as a cooperative unit in a clear, positive, and cooperative mode. It is guided by the rules of unity, honorable conduct, outstanding professional feature, community service and respect for every person.
The vision of the Cochin Port is to attend the country as a public service provider, an economic development facilitator, a Business enterprise for economic growth and as an environmental conservator.
The goal of the Cochin port is to strengthen its position among other major ports by utilizing maximum space and best infrastructure available.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
Cochin Port Trust Tracking
- The Cochin Port Trust tracking system is a useful tool for the customer not only for keeping track of their consignments but also helps in developing new business relationships.
- The system satisfies the requirement of the clients dealing with the Cochin Port trust.
- It enables the clients to complete their request and work related queries.
- The tracking system employs latest technologies to give efficient service.
How It Works
These are some points related to how this system works
- The numbers displaying on the container are in the format XXXU1234567
- The first 4 letters are used to send request to the right company.
- The particular company can also be selected manually after tracking if the desire company is not supported by the system.
- The companies offering tracking are not admitted.